JMI, J. Math. Inequal.
AIMS AND SCOPE
The 'Journal of Mathematical Inequalities' ('JMI') presents carefully selected
original research articles from all areas of pure and applied mathematics,
provided they are concerned with mathematical inequalities and their
numerous applications. 'JMI' will also periodically publish invited survey
articles and short notes with interesting results treating the theory of
inequalities, as well as relevant book reviews. Only articles written in the
English language and in a lucid, expository style will be considered for
'JMI' is published quarterly; in March, June, September, and December.
Pure mathematicians, applied mathematicians, numerical analysts.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS
Manuscripts should be submitted electronically in PostScript or Adobe Acrobat PDF format to the 'JMI' Editorial Office through the provided web interface.
The author who submitted the article for publication will be denoted as a corresponding author. He/She manages all communication and correspondence with the 'JMI' regarding the article, makes any revisions, reviews and releases the author proofs.
Authors may indicate a member of the Editorial Board whom they consider appropriate for the article. However, assignment to that particular editor is not assured.
The acceptance of the article automatically implies the copyright transfer to the Journal of Mathematical Inequalities. Manuscripts are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has not been published (except in the form of an abstract), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that it will not be submitted to another journal while under review for the Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, and that its submission for publication has been approved by all of the authors.
PREPARATION OF MANUSCRIPTS
Manuscripts should be written in English and preferrably using the
style provided here:
Download the style package here.
- The first page should contain the article title, authors' names (complete first names and family names), complete affiliations (name of institution, address, city, state, and zip code), e-mail addresses, a corresponding author denoted by an asterisk (*), proposed running head (not more than 40 characters), a short abstract (not more than 150 words), a list of key words and phrases, and the AMS 2000 Mathematics Subject Classification primary (and secondary) codes. Avoid abbreviations, mathematical symbols and formulas, diagrams, and reference to the text of the article.
- Each page of the manuscript should be numbered.
- Tables should have a short descriptive title and should be numbered consecutively in order of appearance in the text.
- Figures should be prepared in a digital form suitable for direct reproduction, grey scale only, preferably at resolution of 300 dpi or higher, sized to fit a journal page, and in EPS, TIFF or JPEG format. Figures should have a short descriptive title and should be numbered consecutively in order of appearance in the text. The position of each figure in the text should be indicated.
- Bibliographic references should be listed alphabetically and in numerical order at the end of the article, each numbered by an Arabic number between square brackets. The following information should be provided for references to journals: names of authors, full title of the article, abbreviated name of the journal, volume, year of publication, and range of page numbers. For standard abbreviations of journal names, the authors should consult the latest Abbreviations of Names and Serials reviewed in Mathematical Reviews.
SOURCE FILE, PROOFS
Upon acceptance of the article, the authors will be asked to send the related LaTeX source file to the Associate Editor. In order to accelerate the publication process, the AMS LaTeX package is strongly preferred. Manuscripts will be edited according to the style of the Journal and authors must read the proofs carefully. PDF proofs will be sent by e-mail to the corresponding author. He/She will receive proofs only once.
JMI IS AN OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL
For more information, read here: open access information
Authors will receive PDF file of the printed article free of charge. Additional offprints may be ordered from 'JMI' prior to publication.
'JMI' is published by Publishing House Element d.o.o., Zagreb, Croatia.
All correspondence and subscription orders should be addressed to the Editorial Office: